Join now - be part of our community!

bloggie won't turn on

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
skygal
Visitor

bloggie won't turn on

My bloggie MHS-TS10 is 3 months old.  Suddenly it won't turn on, and flashes orange when plugged into PC.  Nothing in manual says what a flashing orange light means?  It might have gotten cold - there was snow outside where I had it.  But its been warm since and in airing cupboard in case condensation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
skygal
Visitor

Well I found out I need to press and hold down the on/off button when the orange light started flashing and this corrected it and let the camera charge.  Also disconnecting it from PC and then plugging it back in let it charge for a while before the flashing started again.

Camera then started working after being charged about 4 hours but I needed to reset its settings.  Photos and everything still on there so not lost any data - phew!:smileygrin:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
skygal
Visitor

Well I found out I need to press and hold down the on/off button when the orange light started flashing and this corrected it and let the camera charge.  Also disconnecting it from PC and then plugging it back in let it charge for a while before the flashing started again.

Camera then started working after being charged about 4 hours but I needed to reset its settings.  Photos and everything still on there so not lost any data - phew!:smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Skygal,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Glad you were able to resolve your problem & thanks for taking the time to post the solution..:smileyplus:

toddnestor
Visitor

Thank you so much for posting your solution! I just had the same problem with mine, and your method fixed it right away!