Join now - be part of our community!

DSC H50 red filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
steevw
Visitor

DSC H50 red filter

I have a DSC-H50 digital camera and I often use the setting 'P' - programme auto. I recently used the red filter setting and I cannot now remove it. Whichever colour setting I use, it is always the red filter that is applied. Jessops, the UK camer shop, have suggested that there is a Sony download the can fix this - is this tru and how do I do it?

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick2011
New

Hi steevw, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

There are no firmware updates or downloads avaiable on the H50 Support page; I have no idea where Jessops got that idea from :thinking:

You should be able to restore the camera to default settings by accessing the [Initialize] function. Instructions for this are found in the Settings section of the Handbook:

–Select [Initialize] with ^/v on the control button, then press •. The message “Reset to default settings” appears.

–Select [OK] with ^, then press •.

The settings are reset to the default setting.

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mick2011
New

Hi steevw, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

There are no firmware updates or downloads avaiable on the H50 Support page; I have no idea where Jessops got that idea from :thinking:

You should be able to restore the camera to default settings by accessing the [Initialize] function. Instructions for this are found in the Settings section of the Handbook:

–Select [Initialize] with ^/v on the control button, then press •. The message “Reset to default settings” appears.

–Select [OK] with ^, then press •.

The settings are reset to the default setting.

Cheers

Mick