Join now - be part of our community!

How do I put a date stamp on the photos

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
LaurelP
Visitor

How do I put a date stamp on the photos

DSC-W130 - How do I get the datestamp to appear on the photos- I set the time and date on the camera - but when saving onto computer the date doesn't show?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

The camera does not have a feature to superimpose dates on images.  However, as shooting information is included in the image, any software or printer that recognises the EXIF information can be set to print the date on photos.

Picture Morion Browser can be set to print the date or any PictBridge printer will allow you to set the printed image to include the date.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

The camera does not have a feature to superimpose dates on images.  However, as shooting information is included in the image, any software or printer that recognises the EXIF information can be set to print the date on photos.

Picture Morion Browser can be set to print the date or any PictBridge printer will allow you to set the printed image to include the date.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
LaurelP
Visitor

Thank you very much - this was very helpful.

profile.country.IE.title
chiragpatell
New

I have an Samsung galaxy s7 and i want current date and time and location on photo when i capture is from my smartphone. I found one app named Auto Stamper that is for custom stamps. This app allow me to add Date and timestamp as well as GPS/Geolocation on my photos.

You also try Auto Stamper app here

jerrytwl
New