Join now - be part of our community!

Removing Continuous Shoot Mode

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Fuzzie
Explorer

Removing Continuous Shoot Mode

Hi, I have a new DSC-WX100 camera and cannot find where to remove the continuous shooting mode. I can find the hi and low shoot options but not the single shot option that it refers to in the user guide. Cheers in anticipation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Fuzzie - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

In order to make your WX100 shoot single images only, you need to locate the CONT SHOOTING SETTINGS menu on the control wheel and then choose 'Single Shooting'. This is explained in the online user guide which can be located here:

http://esupport.sony.com/docs/dvimag/DSCWX100_WX150_guide/en/contents/02/05/04/04.html

In general, you may find that this online version of the manual is easier to navigate than the paper version when you have an internet connection as all of the features and settings of the WX100 are laid out individually.

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Fuzzie - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

In order to make your WX100 shoot single images only, you need to locate the CONT SHOOTING SETTINGS menu on the control wheel and then choose 'Single Shooting'. This is explained in the online user guide which can be located here:

http://esupport.sony.com/docs/dvimag/DSCWX100_WX150_guide/en/contents/02/05/04/04.html

In general, you may find that this online version of the manual is easier to navigate than the paper version when you have an internet connection as all of the features and settings of the WX100 are laid out individually.

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

Fuzzie
Explorer

Many thanks, I completely missed the symbol on the dial, i thought it was one of the settings.

Off on holiday for Xmas to hopefully give the camera a proper going over.

Cheers once again.

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

I am glad you got it sorted out - have a great time!

Simon