Join now - be part of our community!

Help with a vintage LBT - D209 HIFI stack

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Mikeanddawn
New

Help with a vintage LBT - D209 HIFI stack

Hello,

I have a LBT-D209 stack, but there is no record player.  I would like to buy one that would fit on top of the stack.  On the back of the stack there is a power source which states it is only for the PS-LX52P.

Does this mean it is the only record player I can have?  The other query is that the stack measures 35cm x 29.5cm, but I believe the LX52P is bigger so won’t sit on the stack, or am I wrong!

Thanks for your help.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Mikeanddawn, 

I've tried to check the User manual for your model to see if I can get these answers for you, But the support information is no longer available on the Sony website. I guess that's because the system is a bit old now. I can only suggest that you check with Sony engineers to see if they can offer more help: https://locator.sony/en_GB/servicecenters/?zoom=5&latitude=54.29088&longitude=-2.37305

Regards,

Vanilla_

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I'll try and find out for you and will update the thread when I have an answer.  Perhaps another member of the community may be able to help in the meantime.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi Mikeanddawn, 

I've tried to check the User manual for your model to see if I can get these answers for you, But the support information is no longer available on the Sony website. I guess that's because the system is a bit old now. I can only suggest that you check with Sony engineers to see if they can offer more help: https://locator.sony/en_GB/servicecenters/?zoom=5&latitude=54.29088&longitude=-2.37305

Regards,

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
Mikeanddawn
New

Thanks Vanilla,

l am going to risk buying the turntable and connecting it to the stack.  There are enough of them on eBay and they are cheap so I won’t lose too much if there is a problem.

kind regards,

Mike