Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S6200 TRUEHD Passthrough DLNA

profile.country.en_GB.title
zaim7890

BDP-S6200 TRUEHD Passthrough DLNA

I'm having issue's getting TRUEHD Audio passthrough via HDMI to my AV Receiver. Works fine via Blu-ray discs but not via DLNA. I didn't have this issue with my previous players (4200/490)

My AV Receiver shows LPCM instead of TRUEHD.

Anyone know what is causing this?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Hi,

Firstly it would be helpful to know what AV Receiver you're using, we can try and help once we have this information.

If you have already found a solution perhaps sharing it with this community would help others with the same question.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.en_GB.title
zaim7890

Hi, It's the Sony STR-DH820
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@zaim7890 wrote:

I'm having issue's getting TRUEHD Audio passthrough via HDMI to my AV Receiver. Works fine via Blu-ray discs but not via DLNA. I didn't have this issue with my previous players (4200/490)

My AV Receiver shows LPCM instead of TRUEHD.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Hi Zaim,

Sorry for so many questions but can you be more specific about what you are trying to do exactly?

Are you trying to stream audio from another device, i.e. PC, Laptop?

If so what software are you using? iTunes, WMP or some other programme?

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try setting "BD Audio Mix Setting" to OFF and see if that makes any difference?

Cheers

PS: Editted

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Thanks for stepping in here Quinnicus, I'm not familiar with these products.

:wink: