Join now - be part of our community!

New Service 'Muzu' Crashing BDP-S7200!!!!!!!

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

New Service 'Muzu' Crashing BDP-S7200!!!!!!!

So I have a new service showing on my Network attached BDP-S7200 this evening called 'Muze'. I clicked the icon and the player did the usual Network check before attempting to launch the service. The spinning orb of death rotated several times then froze! No input buttons on the remote would exit the service and the ON/OFF button on the machine was inoperable.

Muze essentially crashed my device completely locking access to all features or commands!!!!!!  :thinking:

After briefly waiting for around 10 minutes I found the only solution to clear this issue was to remove power to my player. Start-up was uneventful and the Home screen duly displayed as normal.

Has anyone else experienced this issue yet?

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Anonymous 

Thanks for your reply and PM. Ironically the service is working today!!

It does however have a rather annoying problem that I've noticed on some other services (apps).., the wording of screen headers and the lower toolbar don't fit the screen properly. I can't see half of the information displayed such as 'Artist Name - Track Name' and the toolbar is only half visible making it difficult to work out what buttons do what. :thinking:

There are no settings on my TV to correct this issue asside using the Aspect button which makes no difference. Likewise I've tried the various screen options on the BD player without success. It seems the problems are with apps as BD & DVD's fit correctly. :thinking:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sent you a PM MK_Slinky.  But would be interesting if other can confirm if they also have the same issue.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Anonymous 

Thanks for your reply and PM. Ironically the service is working today!!

It does however have a rather annoying problem that I've noticed on some other services (apps).., the wording of screen headers and the lower toolbar don't fit the screen properly. I can't see half of the information displayed such as 'Artist Name - Track Name' and the toolbar is only half visible making it difficult to work out what buttons do what. :thinking:

There are no settings on my TV to correct this issue asside using the Aspect button which makes no difference. Likewise I've tried the various screen options on the BD player without success. It seems the problems are with apps as BD & DVD's fit correctly. :thinking: