Join now - be part of our community!

New Update for Sony BDP S370.?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jayemp
Visitor

New Update for Sony BDP S370.?

How do I download the Feb/18/11 Update for Sony  BDP S370  Blu ray Player ?. When I click on Download site Option 1( non disc download .  ),nothing happens. 2nd day of trying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gofrost

make sure device is connected to internet wired or wireless tab along to setup on xmb scroll to network update press ok on controller device should automatically check for update if there is one just follow on screen instructions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gofrost

make sure device is connected to internet wired or wireless tab along to setup on xmb scroll to network update press ok on controller device should automatically check for update if there is one just follow on screen instructions

jayemp
Visitor

I have a Lan cable connected from my BT.Hub. this connects to the rear Lan terminal on the 370 player. The player on turning on sends a message ." Network Update". Go to Sony Home page and follow instructions. I have gone to Sony Home page. I have gone to Sony "Firmware update". read the instructions and clicked on the 1st Choice. Non disc application. Nothing happens. If I click." disc download". this does work.

jayemp
Visitor

Many thanks for your instructions,I have found out what an  XMB is. I copied your details on  paper ,as Pc is up stairs and player down,and applied it to the Player and "Bingo",  it Updated. Many Thanks again. Jayemp.