Join now - be part of our community!

Sound echo

profile.country.da_DK.title
gregers321
Visitor

Sound echo

As I play music on my new sony bdv-n590 it gives an echo. If i turn the sound up loud it dosn't echo though, only as I try to play music on a low level. I play the music through either the Ipod dock, or through YouTube, on the system itself. I really have no idea what the problem is, I hope the one of you have experienced either something similar, or just happens to know the answer, I've tried everything i possibly could thing of, I've even used the calibrator mice twice, with no result

Message was edited by: gregers321

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

A bit of a stab in the dark at this one. I am assuming that you have setup your speaker distances correctly? When you are playing audio at low volume, and it echos, are you getting sound through your TV as well as your speakers? As a higher volume would drown out the TV speakers.

A guess thats all.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

exactly what ^^^^ said!

profile.country.GB.title
ed240r
New

I’m having a similar issue but I am not using a tv and just using the sound from my Sony VA555ES system. My subwoofer and front seem to be okay but when I turn on surround there’s a slight echo. I’ve tried 6.1 decoding and nothing seems to help.