Join now - be part of our community!

Video unlimited

SimonV
New

Video unlimited

I recently got a Sony BDPS790 and signed into my Sony Video Unlimited account but the movies only show on my Sony Xperia Z1.

I logged into my SEN account all is ok there with the BDPS790 showing as activated and Video Unlimited enabled.

Any idea's?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
gmclauch
Explorer

Did you get this problem resolved? I bought a new Bravia TV and blu-Ray player recently and have been unable to watch movies purchased through the playstation store. I am using the same SEN account and wifi network as my PS4 and can view movies on the PS4 and Xperia phone through Video Unlimited apps. This has been escalated to Sony head office but was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@gmclauch 

Hi there, I noticed you posted the same question in another thread, I sent you an answer there.

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/home-cinema-projectors-players/sony-entertainment-network-sen-obsolet...

Briefly though, you need to login into SEN using a computer and click 'add another device' to add your TV to the device list. I'm shocked support weren't able to answer this one! :zipper_mouth:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14