Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Please could you private message me the link to get hold of some of these filters as I havnt had a reply as yet from when I 1st posted a request

Many thanks

paul

Hi Paul,

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

Scoobeedog
New

Hi thalamus

Many thanks for the info. :-).

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome Scoobeedog..:smileyhappy:

Kenny212
Visitor

Hello , I have just joined up after buying the 2 set of tdg-br250 glasses and a 3D transmitter for my kdl-40hx803 , I would be grateful if somebody would please sent me a link for 3D filters for these glasses please

Kenny

profile.country.GB.title
glymarsh1
Explorer

I phoned Sony Customer Services before Christmas and they said they would send me three sets of filters for my three pairs of glasses. I have not yet received them. How long did it take for yours to arrive? Who did you contact to get them?

Thanks.

Coops10
Visitor

Hi,

Please could someone Privet Message me the link for the filters. This would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Coops10

Smartie36
Visitor

Hi,

Found out about these filters while searching about bad crosstalk which I have on my new 40EX723 3d tv, could someone please pm the link so I can obtain some of these filters so I can make use of the 3d features of this set.

Many thanks.

jagkapoor
Visitor

Hi there

I have bought 7 pairs of 3d glasses (4 adults, 3 children) and I need filters for these as I am using a 3d projector from Sony and without the filters the 3d effect is all blurred.

If someone can email me the link to how to order these, it will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jagdeep

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Kenny212 wrote:

Hello , I have just joined up after buying the 2 set of tdg-br250 glasses and a 3D transmitter for my kdl-40hx803 , I would be grateful if somebody would please sent me a link for 3D filters for these glasses please

Kenny

Hi Kenny212,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

glymarsh1 wrote:

I phoned Sony Customer Services before Christmas and they said they would send me three sets of filters for my three pairs of glasses. I have not yet received them. How long did it take for yours to arrive? Who did you contact to get them?

Thanks.

Hi lymarsh1,