Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Coops10 wrote:

Hi,

Please could someone Privet Message me the link for the filters. This would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Coops10

Hi Coops10,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Smartie36 wrote:

Hi,

Found out about these filters while searching about bad crosstalk which I have on my new 40EX723 3d tv, could someone please pm the link so I can obtain some of these filters so I can make use of the 3d features of this set.

Many thanks.

Hi Smartie36,

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

jagkapoor wrote:

Hi there

I have bought 7 pairs of 3d glasses (4 adults, 3 children) and I need filters for these as I am using a 3d projector from Sony and without the filters the 3d effect is all blurred.

If someone can email me the link to how to order these, it will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jagdeep

Hi Jagdeep,

safloyd
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,

I'm new to Questions and Answers. I've just bought a new sony 3D tv and i'm having a problem with my 3D glasses (BR250) Please can you also send me details of how to obtain 2 sets the filters.

Kind regards,

salfloyd

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

safloyd wrote:

Hi Thalamus,

I'm new to Questions and Answers. I've just bought a new sony 3D tv and i'm having a problem with my 3D glasses (BR250) Please can you also send me details of how to obtain 2 sets the filters.

Kind regards,

salfloyd

Hi safloyd,

Welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Sure I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

Spongebob290
Visitor

I am getting really really angry now!!!  Why are you guys all asking to buy filters??? These TV's are supposed to work in 3D....your consumer rights inform you and give you the right to demand that the product "Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin"  if it does not...you are entitled to a full refund. My TV is totally unwatchable in 3D mode, the double imaging is terrible. From BluRay....internet....Game console...PC whatever!!! Now I am informed that there is a "fix" available.....these filters!!!!  The sales rep never mentioned those before I parted with nigh on £ 1,500.00 two weeks ago.

I rang Ahmed from Sony Support in Egypt and he promised me some filters. can anyone tell me if these filters will reduce the crosstalk...as I am planning to go back to Comet tomorrow and buy the LG TV that i was originally looking at.....??

Rob

Gustavius_
Explorer

Having been a loyal sony customer for the last 10 years i feel cheated by the quality of the  46ex723 quality in 3d.  Could i please get 3 sets of these filters too. thanks

iagibso49

I have to agree with you. Sony really seem to have released this technology in a rushed, undeveloped state.

profile.country.da_DK.title
Pierre124
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,
Can you also send me details on how to obtain filters for my several pairs of SONY 3D glasses ?
Brgds Peter

keiooz
Visitor

Is that the red and blue glasses? I saw a 3D glasses in grey. Does it work better?