Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Gustavius_ wrote:

Having been a loyal sony customer for the last 10 years i feel cheated by the quality of the  46ex723 quality in 3d.  Could i please get 3 sets of these filters too. thanks

Hi Gustavius_,

Welcome to Questions & Answers..

Sure I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Pierre124 wrote:

Hi Thalamus,
Can you also send me details on how to obtain filters for my several pairs of SONY 3D glasses ?
Brgds Peter

Hi Pierre124,

Sure I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Bradsmash24 wrote:

Hi Thalamus,

Can I have some Filters for my glasses please?

Brad

Hi Brad,

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

Hi, I have just received my 55HX923 and the crosstalk and colour/head tilt issues render 3D unwatchable.  could you please advise how I obtain the filters?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Hi stumpybloke,

I've also sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

55HX923Buyer
Visitor

Hi Thalamus - tried to send you a PM but your malbox is full.  Can I have some filters please.

Thanks

stumpybloke
New

thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

thanks

You're welcome stumpybloke..:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

55HX923Buyer wrote:

Hi Thalamus - tried to send you a PM but your malbox is full.  Can I have some filters please.

Thanks

Yes my PM mailbox seems to be permanently full these days..:smileysad:

I've sent you a Private message, click the following link to view your PM's - Private Messages

profile.country.ru_KZ.title
ENuffZ
Visitor

Thalamus. wrote:

Yes my PM mailbox seems to be permanently full these days..:smileysad:

Hi Thalamus,

I have been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now & have noticed you name gets mentioned when ever someone is after filters.

I own a KDL-55HX925 (your UK 923 model) & have four sets of the TDG-BR250 Glasses.

I should have known better not to waste my time with Sony Australia as they don't know about any problems with the 3D effect dissapearing when you tilt your head & of course have never heard of these filters.

It seems like everything in Aust is always 6 - 12 months behind the rest of the world 😕

Could you please let me know how go about getting 4 sets of filters.

Cheers & Many thanks

Andrew

tripodzid
Visitor

I would also like to get some help on this. Anyone wishes to add more information how it works?

Business is the game!!