Join now - be part of our community!

audio description

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
philsas
Visitor

audio description

I have just bought a KDL32X520 - BARGAIN.

However on some programmes there is an irritating voice over.

I have accessed digital set up > audio set up .> audio description but this is turned to off !! This problem occurs when I am watching virgin via HDMI 1. Any answers ??  thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Briantwc
New

Hi, philsas

You need to switch off the audio description on your Virgin box - Home - Settings - Change Display and Audio Settings - Audio Description when available

However, be warned that when I do this there is a horrible buzzing on my Bravia, which is why I have come onto the Forum! I am hoping someone will tell me how to get rid of this buzzing which only occurs on my Bravia and not on another TV I used to test the setting!

Best wishes

Briantwc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

how odd, if audio description is set to off then it should be, you could try doing a factory re set to clear any glitches in the system, re check audio description is still set to off and try again.

Briantwc
New

Hi, philsas

You need to switch off the audio description on your Virgin box - Home - Settings - Change Display and Audio Settings - Audio Description when available

However, be warned that when I do this there is a horrible buzzing on my Bravia, which is why I have come onto the Forum! I am hoping someone will tell me how to get rid of this buzzing which only occurs on my Bravia and not on another TV I used to test the setting!

Best wishes

Briantwc

Bravia55HX

^^^ what he said ^^^, cant believe i missed that, having a TiVo box myself, however who turned audio description on in the first place as its normally set to off.