Join now - be part of our community!

BDP-S3100 lost all SEN functionality

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
hannahvjones
Visitor

BDP-S3100 lost all SEN functionality

We bought the above several months ago and had no problems until today - turned it on and chose the BBC iplayer icon. It decided to do an automatic 3 step security verification process which resulted in a window popping up saying it had completed and prompted me to click the 'close' button. When I did I was back on the home screen and all of our SEN icons are gone: iPlayer, Netflix, On demand5, Lovefilm, Youtube. The lot.

We've done a factory re-set and nothing's changed. Has anyone had this problem? The main reason we got the BDP along with a Panasonic smart tv was to watch internet based tv in a basement that has no tv signal. Now we can't! Gutted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius
4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Thats very strange - try leaving it unplugged for a few minutes and then doing another factory reset. Also unplug your modem to force all your devices to reconnect to the web. Sounds like its dropped the Internet connection somewhere along the line.

Thanks

dharden
Visitor

I have exactly the same issue! Did you manage to fix it?

Stopped working in exactly the same way you describe. It is definitely connecting to the network OK and I can use the browser but all applications have disappeared. Looked in all the network settings but can't see anything wrong there.

Have tried doing factory reset also to no avail.

profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi there…

Have you try to enable/disable JavaScript and Cookies (in Browser Setup)?

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius