Join now - be part of our community!

BRAVIA KDL40BX400 internet connectivity.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
troymgc
Visitor

BRAVIA KDL40BX400 internet connectivity.

ive just bought a Sony BRAVIA KDL40BX400 and want to know if it will connect directly to the internet without having to use a computer? thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi - this TV doesn't have any form of Internet connectivity I'm afraid. The step up 40EX403 does however, if you have an understanding retailer who would allow you to upgrade.. :slight_smile:

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi - this TV doesn't have any form of Internet connectivity I'm afraid. The step up 40EX403 does however, if you have an understanding retailer who would allow you to upgrade.. :slight_smile:

Thanks

HairBySarah
Visitor

Hi there,

Sorry to bother you but this is the only discussion I could find on this TV.  As someone with this TV could you tell me the measurements of it i..e Width, Depth and how deep the stand is?

I  am just interested as I would like to buy this TV but need to know the measurements so I can purchase the right unit to put it on.

Would you recommend this TV? 

Thanks

Sarah

Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

BX Dimensions (WxDxH): 99.6 cm x 9.9 cm x 59.8 cm - without stand

To be honest I'd recommend stepping up to the 40EX403 if you can? Looking at prices on amazon.co.uk ( as an example, lots of other equally good retailers.. :smileywink:) Its only a £50 step up roughly but for that you get services like iPlayer, Youtube etc, as well as Freeview HD great if you have gone through digitial switchover already or are about to). If nothing else, I recommend getting a demo from your local retailer if you can, but the 40EX403 would be my suggestion.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KDL40EX403U-Widescreen-Internet-Freeview/dp/B003BVI4C6/ref=sr_1_1?s=ele...

Thanks