Join now - be part of our community!

finding a HMZ-T1 from the uk

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Cloudedpaul
Visitor

finding a HMZ-T1 from the uk

could anyone help me find somewhere to buy this from that isn't used, i tried buy it form the Sony site but it just takes you in circles with no option of ordering, I don't really want to but if i have to im going to order it from amazon used, so any help in buying it new is much appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi - you could try your local Sony Centre as they can normally check central stock availability or if any other Sony Centres have them as they are all connected via Facebook, and so frequently check availability that way too.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi - you could try your local Sony Centre as they can normally check central stock availability or if any other Sony Centres have them as they are all connected via Facebook, and so frequently check availability that way too.

Hope this helps

Cloudedpaul
Visitor

i know its being picky but i really wanted to order it online as i have no transport and the closest sony store is very far away, but i guess im stuck, thanks for your help

Catmambo
Contributor

and of course the new one has just been announced also - http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/29/sony-quietly-drops-new-hmz-t2-personal-3d-viewer-at-ifa/

Not sure of pricing, but think it launches pre-xmas..

Thanks

Cloudedpaul
Visitor

i had seen this but im far to impatient lol, besides theres there not to much difference between the two and i would prefer to use the fixed headphones, i do have some nice headphones but the way i thought about it was the ones on the T1 are ajustable so i can have one headphone on one  ear and my mic on the other ear as i dont like gaming headphones, T2 is tempting though!