Join now - be part of our community!

Is EU gurantee information document is generic even though barcode are different and can be used for Sony Smart Cash Back offer?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
nayon2000
Visitor

Is EU gurantee information document is generic even though barcode are different and can be used for Sony Smart Cash Back offer?

Dear Lee,

last week I bought KDL-40HX723BU  3D TV , BDV-E280 Blu-ray and sony 3D glasses and EU guarantee information documents for each of them. But as I have kept all the EU gurantee information documents together , now cann't recognise / sepearate them as I need only KDL-40HX23BU and Blu-ray one NOT the glasses one , to  apply for the Sony Smart Cash Back Offer. Can you tell me is the EU gurantee information document is generic  even though each of them got different barcode and can be used any one  ? Pls reply soon as I have to apply by 31st Jan 2012.

Thanks in advance for your future help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

send them all, they will know whats what, dont forget to fill out the form and send it registered post, thats important to do that, once its all sorted you will get your reciepts and guarantee's back, then theres the wait for your cash back and whatever else is part of your deal.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

send them all, they will know whats what, dont forget to fill out the form and send it registered post, thats important to do that, once its all sorted you will get your reciepts and guarantee's back, then theres the wait for your cash back and whatever else is part of your deal.