Join now - be part of our community!

KDL -46nx723

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
habrook25
Visitor

KDL -46nx723

:thinking: Hi we have just bought a KDL -46nx723 and have been trying to browse the internet but all we get is the sony web site how do we access others sites ??,everything else is fine we are able to get on bbc i player etc so we know the wifi is working please help !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
geturne14
Explorer

Press Options then scroll down to URL entry. It's a bit painful though and I don't think you can change the home page away from the Sony site.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
geturne14
Explorer

Press Options then scroll down to URL entry. It's a bit painful though and I don't think you can change the home page away from the Sony site.

habrook25
Visitor

hi thanks for that finally got in but can you help again ?? how or can you save web sites to a favourites or do we have to keep typing them in and yes you were right it is painful thanks again

davenjon
Visitor

I have also just come across this issue. Was sold full internet access vy the Comet salesman on this model, and TWO TV (supposedly) engineers have not been able to find the browser and full internet - just the apps (like iplayer). I have just been told the same solution now as above and have yet to try it.  What a rediculous senario, I am ready to send the whole thing back.    Duid you ever find out if you could save a website to favorites (assuming I can get to a website!).

jocardy
Explorer

No problem. when you want to bookmark a page, press options, scroll down to save bookmark, when you next start internet browser, press options and go to your saved bookmarks, works great for me.