Join now - be part of our community!

*** KDL40WE663 Integrated YouTube app Issue!

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
brave01heart
Explorer

*** KDL40WE663 Integrated YouTube app Issue!

Hi

We have been using our 40WE663 TV since last July and we have been very happy with it but, today, for the time, we decided to try out YouTube from the remote control!

We launched the app and input our search request and it took an age to type in - as we pressed each letter, it was painfully slow but, we eventually got to the end and pressed ‘search’!  Once again it took for ever loading our choice up and, no sooner had it started to play, it started to search/buffer, this carried in for fir over 10 minutes or so and, eventually, I got out my iPhone and then used YouTube to search for the same clip and it came up immediately so we started to play it to the TV using Apple TV!

This worked faultlessly and we searched and played many more clips without any problems!

So, what on earth is going on with using the YouTube app on my 40WE663 TV!

This TV unbearably slow and if I had known this when we first purchased the TV, then I would have thrown it back to John Lewis for a refund!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi brave01heart,

It appears that some services may not be available due to system maintenance by the network service provider. 

You can find more details regarding this here

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi brave01heart,

It appears that some services may not be available due to system maintenance by the network service provider. 

You can find more details regarding this here

Best wishes,

Sean Mc