Join now - be part of our community!

MD Gildas Pelliet email address please?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Angels141
Visitor

MD Gildas Pelliet email address please?

I'm looking for the email address for your MD, Gildas Pelliet please?

This is with reference to your television KDL32EX653BU LED 32" that I purchased via the John Lewis website.

This television is excellent and I would highly recommend BUT my huge disappointment has been the power cable being hardwired into the unit and the length of cable.  I spoke to the product department in John Lewis and they informed me that there has been complaints that there is no option to purchase an extended cable.

I'm having the television hung on the wall with the power cable and aerial hidden but thanks to the power cable being hardwired to the unit and the length of cable - Sony has dictated where I now have the television placed in my room.

I WOULD have recommended this television  for the features, picture and sound quality but would rethink this now.

I always buy from Sony for their quality but would not buy from them again.

I would appreciate an informed response with the Managing Director's email address please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Angels141 and welcome.

You may not be aware but this is a user forum.

If I were you, I would write to him at: -

Sony Europe Ltd

The Heights
Brooklands
Weybridge

Surrey
KT13 0XW

I think he has just changed jobs: -

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/10/16/sony-appoint-gildas-pelliet-head-european-marketing-amid-rest...

:wink:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Angels141 and welcome.

You may not be aware but this is a user forum.

If I were you, I would write to him at: -

Sony Europe Ltd

The Heights
Brooklands
Weybridge

Surrey
KT13 0XW

I think he has just changed jobs: -

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2012/10/16/sony-appoint-gildas-pelliet-head-european-marketing-amid-rest...

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Angels141
Visitor

Hi Blencogo

Many thanks for the information - appreciate it! I'm also a newbie - thought customer services

May read this too.

Thanks again,

Angela141