Join now - be part of our community!

Media Button and USB

SOLVED
tanbir17

Media Button and USB

1. Anyone know what the media button on the remote control does, nothing happens when I press it.

2. The AV/Source button does not display USB option when its connected. Is there any other to access usb instead of pressing Home > Connect device?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there

1. The Media button is a button you can program to quickly get to a particular program - Sony call is "Fast Zap"  See HERE for more info.  To be honest, I dont think many use it, its just easier to input the channel number anyhow.

2. Unfortunately that is the way to get to a USB drive, as Sony has separated the content into categories "Photos", "Music", "Videos". 

Cheers

PS: I am glad your tuning problems are sorted on your TV, couldnt help but laugh on the YouView box - cant win hey !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there

1. The Media button is a button you can program to quickly get to a particular program - Sony call is "Fast Zap"  See HERE for more info.  To be honest, I dont think many use it, its just easier to input the channel number anyhow.

2. Unfortunately that is the way to get to a USB drive, as Sony has separated the content into categories "Photos", "Music", "Videos". 

Cheers

PS: I am glad your tuning problems are sorted on your TV, couldnt help but laugh on the YouView box - cant win hey !