Join now - be part of our community!

Purple / Green Screen - Bravia KDL-32EX401

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
jwg-hd
Visitor

Purple / Green Screen - Bravia KDL-32EX401

Hi,

After buying my Bravia TV on Saturday, I connected it to my PC as it's new main display via HDMI which runs great. I seem to have a problem that occurs every 1 - 3 hours where the TV re-syncs into Purple and Green colours before I would have to either wait a few seconds for a automatic re-sync or re-sync the TV back to default myself.

Included is a photo of my problem.

Thanks in advance,

- J

13 REPLIES 13
georgech87
Explorer

That's what I was looking for initially but I couldn't figure it out and now I think I have finally found the solution from the AMD Catalyst Control Center. Again, thank you for your help, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Welcome - although technically I didnt do anything :thumbsup:

Raghvendram
Explorer

I have same problem , I ask for help on local Sony support center, they told to change  the led panel/screen at the cost of 17000.00 indian currency with service charge and service tax also.(aprox 20,000.00)please help me how to fix this problem?

profile.country.GB.title
palstrect
New

I have a Bravia KDL 32W5500, (2010 model) for several months its been turning green / purple and is becoming a much more frequent issue,can be several times a day. You have to switch the TV off and on again. It has nothing to do with connecting to a laptop as I never use a laptop with it. It is though connected to a Sky+ HD box (has been for a couple of years without any problems)The previous link posted no longer works. Any other clues how to fix it? Thanks