Join now - be part of our community!

Query on my KDL-48W585B

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
CaptainLambino

Query on my KDL-48W585B

Hi Guys,

I am new to this community and very excited to become a valid member. I have to admit I am in a bit if a pickle with my TV though and would like some expert help 

My question is when watching Blu Ray movies on my KDL48W585B - I sometimes get this grainy effect especially on darker scenes, I also feel like the colour is dim compared to how the image appeared on the shop floor when I bought the TV. I love my Sony Bravia but feel very frustrated as however much I fiddle with the settings (sometimes for the duration of a whole movie) - due to my lack of knowledge I feel like I cannot enjoy the TV the way it is supposed to be. 

I also play PS4 and also feel my settings do not quite work with this either

It feels like the better the technology and the more money you spend - the harder and more complex it becomes to just enjoy your own TV to its maximum capabilties

Any help would be fantastic as I am dying to just enjoy my TV the way its intended

Cheers

12 REPLIES 12
alexi6
Explorer

PMed

profile.country.GB.title
CaptainLambino

Hi there Quinnicus,

Thank you for your advice & time helping me with this. After following your advice and having fiddle (with the TV) I have got this sorted. Phew!

Many thanks

All the best

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliant !!  - You got there in the end.

Thanks for confirming that things are good now :slight_smile: