If so how?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhh gotcha now.

Simple answer is no.  But there is a however.  :slight_smile:

You could connect a HDMI cable from your PC/Laptop to the TV and display it that way - its the simplest but messiest solution - but works.  I do it all the time (not for Really TV though).

However if you have Win8.1 and an Intel network card, I belive you can display the screen from the PC/laptop wirelessly using Miracast.  However im not sure how to do it (as ive never done it). There is a thread on this forum somewhere with some links that may be helpful.  See HERE for more info.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Are you talking about channel number 17 on Freeview??

Other than that, if its a Sky channel, you need a Sky package.

Cheers

davetee
New

I have Freesat...not sure if it's on that. But it's also on the web...jsut wondering if there's a way to stream it from there.

http://really.uktv.co.uk/on-demand/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhhh gotcha now.

Simple answer is no.  But there is a however.  :slight_smile:

You could connect a HDMI cable from your PC/Laptop to the TV and display it that way - its the simplest but messiest solution - but works.  I do it all the time (not for Really TV though).

However if you have Win8.1 and an Intel network card, I belive you can display the screen from the PC/laptop wirelessly using Miracast.  However im not sure how to do it (as ive never done it). There is a thread on this forum somewhere with some links that may be helpful.  See HERE for more info.

Cheers