Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KDL32W705B TV wifi problem

wwehbk77
New

Sony KDL32W705B TV wifi problem

I got Sony KDL32W705B TV connected to my bt home hub by wifi but when I watch Netflix sometimes it loses internet connection and when I go on my tv network settings and choose easy setup it don't find my router so then I tried expert setup it finds my router but when connect to it says no internet access the only way to fix this if I switch off my tv off by the plug and back on again and I got internet access again does anyone know way round this so I don't have to switch off my TV by plug each time.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does problem still occur using an ethernet cable and using 'wired' settings instead of wireless?
wwehbk77
New

can't use ethernet cable router in different room it only lose connection maybe once or twice a week all i want to know is there a way to get the connection back with out switching the tv off by the plug and back on again.

wwehbk77
New

must be tv because my sister was on computer in same room when tv lost connection the computer didn't lose connection, I was looking at roku streaming stick does anyone know does uses the tv wifi or does stick have wifi built in the stick.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there :slight_smile:

Yes, the Roku stick has wifi built in, you connect it to your router the same way you would a laptop / tablet / phone etc.  Check out some of the vids on Youtube for a closer look at it.

jonesy7529
Explorer

Hi, I have the same model but the 42inch version.... Iam trying to connect my kindle hd fire to my Sony just with the hdmi sockets I've tried all 4 hdmi sockets and jst get a black screen ... tho my ps4 works fine through them ..... I hav another 32 Sony bravia and the kindle works fine connected to it with the grim leads

Any clue what's wrong great if u could help

nufclad147
Explorer

I have exact same wifi issue as you on the  same model tv did you ever find a solution to ur issue