Join now - be part of our community!

Vogel's floor stand problem

SOLVED
pahurst38
New

Vogel's floor stand problem

Has anybody successfully joined a kdl-42w653 to a vogel's floor stand eff8340? If yes, do you have diagrams, photographs, instructions on how on earth you did it?
Sony sent a box shaped adaptor which doesn't seem to help.
Any advice welcome. Thank you!
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortuantley I cannot help you on this.  Up to recently there was no conversion kit, and have not seen one in real life (if that is what they sent you anyhow)

Your best bet is to contact Vogels or Sony : HERE

I hope you get it sorted anyhow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Unfortunately this floor stand, as well as others are incompatible.  This is because this model TV does not conform to the VESA standard.  You will need to use the mount that Sony provided in the box, and add onto a cabinet/bench

For more information see : HERE

Cheers

pahurst38
New

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I'm confused, as we picked a mount that Vogel's website said was compatible. Sony sent us a strange box shaped thing they said would fit between, and yet looking at it all, nothing fits and nobody from vogels or sony is answering.
It took ages to put the mount together, now have to put it back in the box somehow!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortuantley I cannot help you on this.  Up to recently there was no conversion kit, and have not seen one in real life (if that is what they sent you anyhow)

Your best bet is to contact Vogels or Sony : HERE

I hope you get it sorted anyhow.