Join now - be part of our community!

WI FI connection TV and a computer

SOLVED
profile.country.ru_RU.title
Tasyashamova
Visitor

WI FI connection TV and a computer

Hello. There is no support and explanation of каой WI-FI router is a better buy for the wireless connection of the Sony KDL-40NX720 to the computer. I want to watch Blu rips 1080 p Which router is best buy to do this?Please the Board qualified специалиста.Ответ please send to my email box

Message was edited by: Catmambo

removed personal email address

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

In the UK, most ISP's supply a router and most people simply use that, but if you are looking at other routers, I have heard good things about the ASUS models. Worth reading some online reviews I guess first to help.

If you are streaming HD content, you would want to make sure you have an Ethernet connection between your TV & router due to the bandwidth being consumed.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

In the UK, most ISP's supply a router and most people simply use that, but if you are looking at other routers, I have heard good things about the ASUS models. Worth reading some online reviews I guess first to help.

If you are streaming HD content, you would want to make sure you have an Ethernet connection between your TV & router due to the bandwidth being consumed.

Hope this helps