Join now - be part of our community!

A sort of challange, or more Task for people

apierc1
Visitor

A sort of challange, or more Task for people

I went into my local Sony Centre today to enquire about my "Bulging" keyboard and my dark areas in the corner of my screen. I found that even a £2000 (well £1999.99) laptop the most expensive in the shop had a slight bulge in the kepyboard the same as me. So my task for all you Vaio notebook owners is to look along your vaio from the front and look at the space bar to see if the right hand side of it is higher than the left hand side, and post your results in this Post, thank you. :smileygrin:

25 REPLIES 25
phoenix198
Visitor

My SZ1XP is perfectly flat :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

My main task was tring to read the green text.
(sorry I can't help, don't have a notebook)

Resonate
Visitor

Straight as a beam from the sun..........

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

My spacebar is flat, probably to much use... :smileygrin:

apierc1
Visitor

This is weird because in the sony store a similar model to mine and a top range model both had slight bulges :thinking: Weird. Im sure my old FS keyboard was totally flat but it's not here to check, nevermind. Also the i think its AR series, £1999.99 laptop, I think top of the range has what looks like a better screen than lower models, less backlight discrepencies, i.e. brightness around edges on black screens, I'm thinking of getting one next year sometime, or maybe a desktop, although this could push through to 2008 depending on when I get a job and my finances.

philfree
Visitor

My TX3XP keyboard has a slight bulge. It is higher left of the space bar compare to the right side.

apierc1
Visitor

Woo 2-3 so far. Flat is winning

romi2
Visitor

my sz1vp space bar is flat.

apierc1
Visitor

Right, this is an inamge of veiw of my keyboard, if you can get close enough you should be able to see what I'm talking about, although I don't think it's a problem, I just like to investigate :smileygrin:
It's Quite difficult to see because for some reason the camera wouldn't focus on the keys.