Join now - be part of our community!

A sort of challange, or more Task for people

apierc1
Visitor

A sort of challange, or more Task for people

I went into my local Sony Centre today to enquire about my "Bulging" keyboard and my dark areas in the corner of my screen. I found that even a £2000 (well £1999.99) laptop the most expensive in the shop had a slight bulge in the kepyboard the same as me. So my task for all you Vaio notebook owners is to look along your vaio from the front and look at the space bar to see if the right hand side of it is higher than the left hand side, and post your results in this Post, thank you. :smileygrin:

25 REPLIES 25
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

:laughing: :laughing: It's time to worry if it sounds like rhythm number 5

apierc1
Visitor

Surely you have seen this thread http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/clubvaio/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=32508 ....

Thank god I have the freedom to ditch anally retentive customers:smileysad:

Yes i have seen this thread, and 1. it is over 70 pages long, and 2. It doesn't answer my main question I asked about how the HD noise starts.

Thank god I have the freedom to ditch anally retentive customers:smileysad:

I don't get this bit :thinking:

kee-lo_

apierc1
Visitor

Lol thanks Kee-Lo, I know what anally retentive means :laughing: I was attempting to ascertain if he was refering to me as in Rich's comment on "ditching", to if he was meaning he is a moderator and can remove my posts? as I have in previous posts admitted to being a bit "pedantic" but although my problems may be relatively small, you don't expect a brand new computer to have a "wonky" keyboard.

After re-reading I guess he was talking about his own business, and I'm glad he doesn't run Vaio-Link support :smileygrin: becaus ethey are fabulous, the support is the main reason I thank god I didn't get a Dell.

kee-lo_

Well as far as I know Rich doesn't have an IT business - or am I wrong?

apierc1
Visitor

I dunno, just came accross as a bit rude at first, but I'll give benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, I noted a "clunking" sound, but since that night I haven't heard it again, well sort of. I actually think it might be the DVD drive. Quite noisey though, I don't think my hard drive clicks, if it was the hard drive making noise I heard before I'd be really worried.

I got my new phone today (SE M600i) it's really cool, just been messing around with it, putting on choons and pics, cool. :cool: