Join now - be part of our community!

Adding Cover Art????

geckowi
Visitor

Adding Cover Art????

Hi, I've added cover art to some individual tracks and when I play these tracks on SS, the CD thing in the top left hand corner rotates and my cover art is there. But when I transfer the tracks to my Vaio Pocket none of the tracks play displaying the cover art!

I've tried adding the cover art by dragging a dropping onto the rotating CD (whilst a song is playing) and by right clicking a track, going into "proporties", selecting "cover art" the "add" - both ways work when on SS, but not when transferred to my VP???!!

What am I doing wrong? (I've installed the 3 firmware updates by the way.) I get my pictures from all sorts of places - Amazon, official band websites etc - but surely this is not relevant?

Help please!!:smileysad: :thinking:

4 REPLIES 4
Decadence
Visitor

As far as I know iTunes or any other good program for ID3 Version 2-Tags (the thing where all the track informations can be added) can add this cover arts to the tag and on my AP1L it does work ! :wink:
If you need any further help, feel free to ask ! My ICQ no. is 149665505.
Off Topic: Are you from Germany^^?

profile.country.GB.title
stuadam91
New

Geckowi, are you using ATRAC encoded songs or MP3's. I do not have experience of using MP3's on my VP, but album art downloaded from amazon etc and transferred to SS by drag and drop shows up on the VP no problem.

hldomster
Visitor

What am I doing wrong? (I've installed the 3 firmware updates by the way.)

THREE!! Where are the other two, I've only had one, and what do they do?

HeartOfDarkness
Visitor

Hi geckowi

Once you've set the album cover pictures to a track in your library, you need to remove it from your Vaio and retransfer it to the Vaio in order for you to have the cover art showing on the Vaio.

Once a track's on the Vaio, you cannot associate it unless you remove it and retransfer it.

Yes, it's absurd. It's Sonic Stage for you. :-S