Join now - be part of our community!

Are You happy with Your notebook???

Yonaz
Visitor

Are You happy with Your notebook???

I'm just curious how many here are really happy with your Sony Vaio Notebook...?

Wil your next laptop also be a Vaio?

I am NOT happy with my expensive Vaio and will never buy one again.

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'm happy with the GRX316MP, but I am a bit annoyed that after 4 years use the inverter is showing signs of redness when turned on

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I'm happy with my vaio.. :slight_smile:

Patnjiru
Visitor

Happy new year all,
Am not happy with my FE31M, the fact that Sony cannot allow one in Germany to change to any other language is boring enough for an company like sony, i dont think i will buy any sony product leave alone a Vaio,
am disapointed, they instal a MCE in Vaio and disable the MUI,
Am disapointed with Sony,
Pat

profile.country.en_GB.title
biancavaio
Visitor

I'm Pleased i chose to buy a Vaio . but i do get a few problems here and there and all in all i quite like my vaio

xxx

collector57
Visitor

Yes....this is my third Vaio (now a VGN-SZ3H) and I'm very pleased with it. Next time a lighter one.... :smileygrin:

Ciao

Stefano

LEVELman
Visitor

I am quite happy with my Vaio FE21B, maybe I have been lucky that until now I have had only a software-based problems, that can be solved by some way. (also many of them have been caused by me but when Sony releases drivers that make watching DVD choppy it really isnt my fault :cool: (warning for all FE21B owners- dont download latest graphic card drivers from vaio update website! )) But I love Vaio. Generally I think Vaio owners have something in common- most of us. and thats being different from all the others. Really, I have only seen one man in our capital city with Vaio bag except me :slight_smile: some businessman. And you know what? its cool when I open it in our school library and I can notice that some ppl are silently watching a mark of laptop they have never seen before :slight_smile: And its not because Slovakia is poor country cuz it isnt ...

Giovanni26
Visitor

Dear,
I have vaio AR21S and BX397XP.
NOT Happy!!! Much problem, no good screen, no good support.
Giovanni

abamlugz
Visitor

I'm more then happy with my trusted S1. It even runs Vista Business adequetly!!!

The only thing annoying is that I have people asking if that's the James Bond Laptop. :smileygrin: :smileygrin: Hey ho can't have everything.

If I stay in the PC arena then Vaio's all the way.

Happy new year to everyone

Adam

Pakosc
Visitor

I've got Sony FE21M

Faults:

1. Dead pixel
2. Clicking hard disk - replaced by sony, then i used patch, and now seems to be OK
3. Paint going off from volume buttons!!!!!!!!!
4. Rubbish service

Good things:

1. Design - slim, quite light
2. Fan - soundless!!!!

Will i ever buy another sony - NO WAY!

Design is perfect, fan soundless (i love it), but because it's quite faulty equipment, and service is useless i won't buy it!

I have had 15 latpops in the last 4 years, and far the best are the ones from TOSHIBA (the only bad thing is design - most of them look like a brick).

Maybe it looks like i'm complaining (probably true), but i still do like my laptop ;-), but won't buy another one from Sony ;-(