Join now - be part of our community!

Beep Beep

apierc1
Visitor

Beep Beep

Hello guys,

A quick question, well you know I have had my laptop replaced, now I have 2 batteries, my old one and the one that came with my new one, now they are different models or (part numbers) but they are physically the same, would my old one be usable in my new laptop? Would the old power adapter be usable too?

Thanks, Andy

8 REPLIES 8
apierc1
Visitor

Hi guys, another question,
I have a FE21M, this has media centre, but am I right that it doesn't have an integral TV media card? I don't believe it does but my friend seems to think everything with media center should. If as I think it doesn't, what would you recomend for a tv card compatible with XP media center?

I have Macromedia Studio *, all free :smileygrin: under Uni license, yay :slight_smile:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Hello guys,

A quick question, well you know I have had my laptop replaced, now I have 2 batteries, my old one and the one that came with my new one, now they are different models or (part numbers) but they are physically the same, would my old one be usable in my new laptop? Would the old power adapter be usable too?

Thanks, Andy

Andy check the back of the battery for the voltage. Make sure they're the same.

apierc1
Visitor

Hmm I thought i posted this already, ok well, I 'm just wondering, I have the FE21M, it has media center, I don't think it does, but is it supposed to come with a TV card?
My friend seems to think all media center computers do but i'm not so sure with laptops,

Thanks

Andy :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

There seems to be problems posting today... :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Not for me

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Seems to have been fixed again now.. :slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Yes Mr Thalmus, It was saying error with posting, so would try again, and error again etc and then must have just multi posted.

apierc1
Visitor

hmm Posting appears to be down again