Join now - be part of our community!

Brightness problem with new video Drivers

j0k3r
Visitor

Brightness problem with new video Drivers

Hi!

I have installed new nVidia drivers and my Fn+F6 and Fn+F7 keys stopped to work 😞 Is it anyone know how to fix it? (all others keys working fine) (they working only with original drivers) (Vaio S4XP)

4 REPLIES 4
ShyGuy
Visitor

Hi there,

I have also installed the new driver and found that it works fine on my SZ2XP/C, (GeForce Go 7400 Turbo...).

Im not saying that your silly or anything, but did u follow the installations exactly as it said on the update website? I think you have to uninstall any previous Nvidia driver and then do a restart and allow to install automatically, and then restart again.

Hope this helps,

Aamir

j0k3r
Visitor

No I did absolutly clean install I have Go 6200 ... and I tryed deferent drivers ... it was from www.nvidia.com and now I am using drivers from other overlocked sites witch is better for my Games, BUT ... its the same, not working .... (exept old one [2005] from www.sony.com). And I did full uninstalling of old drivers ... nothing helping for me 😞

George.m
Visitor

Hi j0k3r

maybe you have to download the drivers(all of them)from vaio-link

Vaio-link Drivers download

I hope to help you with this

j0k3r
Visitor

Yes, this drivers will help, I know. But there is only old one: ( 5/17/2005 3:16:27 PM ) 😞