Join now - be part of our community!

Computer Swap/exchange

scotty
Visitor

Computer Swap/exchange

Hi

I have a RZ424 with the sony 19inch SDM-HS93 ( both mint condition), the ram as been upgraded to 2 GB and it has the full sony vaio range wireless network with media receiver. i will also include my logitech MX900 bluetooth mouse. i am looking to swap for a VGC-V2S

if you are interested please email me s_smith@dsl.pipex.com

Thanks

Scotty

49 REPLIES 49
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I call VAIO Pocket APRIL now LOL

iPod rocks James....

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

How did I know that would be your reply - iPod rocks? LOL but I bet the price tag doesn't!:smileylaugh:

kee-lo_

Depends how you see it

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

True - so what is average price of one then? The iPod photo looks nice enough... If Sony sorted out SS then I am sure many would get an AP1L if the price wasn't overinflated.:smileyhappy:

kee-lo_

iPod Photo is something like £270 for a 20GB and a staggering £420 for 60GB

scotty
Visitor

Hey,

i like my ipod, and with i tunes you can't go wrong, SS is slow when i use it, i have only used it for vaio media etc if sony brought out a SS with itunes layout i think i would get a vaio pocket.

Does anyone have a V2s?? and how much do you think i would get for my setup?? i may also give my logitech Z-680 with it, what u think??

Scott

kee-lo_

iTunes is cool.

TygerTyger
Visitor

I call VAIO Pocket APRIL now LOL

My name caught on :smileygrin:. Yes I am available for product-naming, Sony. And whatever else.

kee-lo_

Yeah thats right Tyger, I saw it and thought it was ingenious!

madxbri
Visitor

hey Scotty you need to let me know about the swap so i can get all the gear together and the wife and kids clothes lol :smileygrin:
will you put it on ebay i think the have a free listings day soon just stick a high reserve onit and then you will eather get what you need for it or find out what it is worth :thinking: