Join now - be part of our community!

Computer Swap/exchange

scotty
Visitor

Computer Swap/exchange

Hi

I have a RZ424 with the sony 19inch SDM-HS93 ( both mint condition), the ram as been upgraded to 2 GB and it has the full sony vaio range wireless network with media receiver. i will also include my logitech MX900 bluetooth mouse. i am looking to swap for a VGC-V2S

if you are interested please email me s_smith@dsl.pipex.com

Thanks

Scotty

49 REPLIES 49
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

There was a penny one two weeks ago.

scotty
Visitor

hey Scotty you need to let me know about the swap so i can get all the gear together and the wife and kids clothes lol :smileygrin: 
will you put it on ebay i think the have a free listings day soon just stick a high reserve onit and then you will eather get what you need for it or find out what it is worth :thinking:

sorry madxbri, your stuff is worth way more than my pc

Scotty

kee-lo_

ROFL

madxbri
Visitor

hey Scotty you need to let me know about the swap so i can get all the gear together and the wife and kids clothes lol :smileygrin: 
will you put it on ebay i think the have a free listings day soon just stick a high reserve onit and then you will eather get what you need for it or find out what it is worth :thinking:

sorry madxbri, your stuff is worth way more than my pc

Scotty

hey scotty we all make losses at times :devil:

Psaila
Visitor

There was a penny one two weeks ago.

Thats true Kee-lo But Had A £200 max bid linked to it , they are (ebay ) sending mails letting me know they plan free selling on Thusdays. Not sure when it starts .

kee-lo_

This Thursday?
Cool :cool:

Psaila
Visitor

I call VAIO Pocket APRIL now LOL

My name caught on :smileygrin:. Yes I am available for product-naming, Sony. And whatever else.

Royalties ¿¿¿¿ TT you should get them ¿¿. He He it¿s a cool name and springs to mind now as soon as I see It ¿.

Royalties ¿¿¿¿ could be your APRIL SHOWERS :four_leaf_clover: :pray: :four_leaf_clover:

kee-lo_

Hehehe sorry TT I have like £20 to my name.... Though Sony could use it couldn't they, and you could be a millionaire.

Psaila
Visitor

Hehehe sorry TT I have like £20 to my name.... Though Sony could use it couldn't they, and you could be a millionaire.

Well getting to know Sony As I'm doing here .

It seems they like to pick a pocket or 2 :tongue:

You should get A £1 voucher Kee-lo for each post your submit to spend on any Sony goods you like .

I think that would Be Very Fair Of Sony .

And No I'm not looking for the same deal .

But you of all people IMHO deserve allot more . But I'm for ever singing your praises Kee-lo . But With Very good reason .

I'm not sure When It starts Kee-lo Ebay that is .

I'll let you know as soon as I find out for myself . Very slow this weekend though . Sorry .

scotty
Visitor

Hi Everyone

Just put my Pc on ebay Take a look !

RZ424

Scotty