Join now - be part of our community!

Display!!

paul_h1982
Visitor

Display!!

Hallo!
Ich hab ein riesenproblem:
hab gestern meinen display geputzt, weil er durch eine original sony-reinigungsflüssigkeit schlieren bekommen hat (war keine x-black reinigungssubstanz)

seitdem hat der laptop links oben einen weißen fleck, d.h. er ist nicht komplett weiß, ich seh es beim betrieb nicht einmal, nur beim Start bei dem windows-bluescreen sehe ich, dass der laptop nicht die sättigung der (blauen) farbe zusammenbekommt, jedoch wenn ich ein video aufdrehe, hat er auf der stelle volle sättigung.

ich habe den display zuerst mit einem ammoniak-hältigen scheibenreiniger gesäubert, da sind die schlieren aber nur schlimmer geworden, dann mit einem nassen (feuchten) tuch, dann mit einem feuchte brillenputztuch, dann mit einem trockenen vileda putztuch.

lg+danke

5 REPLIES 5
paul_h1982
Visitor

help anyone?
got a pattern on the display, slightly white, not the "true" blue windows colour when starting windows after cleening the display with a cleaning whipe from sony (this just made blurrs on the x-black display)window-cleaning liquid/glasses-cleaning-whipe

this problem just happens when starting windows, in the op system itself there is no screen problem. it shows like you touched the display and it does not go off.
any help?
thnak you

profile.country.de_BE.title
stephanius
Visitor

Never use chemicals on your screen mate. The screen has a coating that can be damaged by chemicals. It can be damaged as well when you wipe it with something unsuitable.

A microfibre cloth works really well when dry for dust. If you have anything stuck to your screen that you can not wipe of dry, you should use your breath to provide moisture and then try again with the cloth. Alternatively, wet your hands, shake them off and put the remaining moisture into the cloth you use for wiping.

stephanius
Visitor

this problem just happens when starting windows, in the op system itself there is no screen problem. it shows like you touched the display and it does not go off.
any help?
thnak you

Uhmm. wait a minute. You are not talking about the fact that the welcome screen/friendly login screen of windows XP has a highlight in the background picture in the top right corner? You are aware that it is NOT supposed to be one solid color?

Shut down the computer, hit F2 when you see the Vaio logo.
Check the screen while looking at the BIOS. If the corner is black and you see only a little 'window' look for 'screen expansion' and switch it on.

paul_h1982
Visitor

thanks mate. i'll do this and report you tomorrow.

damn, i hope i didn't damage my display.
Do you think the display could be ruined after using a Sony KK-LC3 lcd cleaning liquid (this made the display slobbery), then i used A DROP of ammoniac based window cleaning fluid (this did not make it better) and after that i used a wet cloth for glasses and a vileda cloth (which made it go away).:smileycry:
so, all in all what leaves was a slight blue shadow in the upper left corner (which looks like as if you pressed on it with the finger) and just appears at the starting of windows.
damn
warranty possible? all the sh*t happened because of the SONY KK-LC3 fluid....

stephanius
Visitor

Well, you used a cleaning fluid that was not meant for computer screens, even if it does come from Sony.

Solution 3075: How can I clean the LCD screen on my VAIO notebook?

Bad luck. If you can see the stain you caused only when windows starts, count yourself lucky.