Join now - be part of our community!

Graphics Driver

Matty261990
Visitor

Graphics Driver

Go to the folllowing address www.nvidia.co.uk and click on driver downloads follow the steps to pick the right driver for you then download it. I think the latest Nvidia driver is version 84.21 or something. Hope This Helps

Matt

4 REPLIES 4
Matty261990
Visitor

This should help all the errors and problems people are having with the nvidia graphics card driver updates.

Matt

jermblit
Visitor

well, the drivers provided by nVIDIA website do not support mobile GPU video card such as Geforce Go 6200, 6400, 6800. I am using FS315M with GeForce Go 6400 video card. Where can i download the latest driver for this card? Because I am having serious problem with my laptop when I use it to play game (warcraft 3, splinter cells, wow...). The symptoms are: processor stop working and screen paused, but sound still working. After few seconds window is automatically restarted. It happen everytime i play the games and it is just hacked me off!

daVinci777
Visitor

Hi there...
i had the same problem with my laptop. I also have the Geforce Go 6400 card. I wanted to play the game Half Life 2 but mo chance.. the computer was crashing when i started the game.

But! there is a solution! Unfortunately you wont get it from NVIDIA or SONY. :slight_frown:

Check this website: www.laptopvideo2go.com
Read the "how to" thread.. There you will get all the information you need. With Sony VGN-FS 315H its now working perfect!

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

And for ATi you need to visit OMEGA Drivers.

Be warned that some very fruity things have happened with these drivers, but if you want to take the risk, the performance gains are GREAT!
I hope to god one day Sony will upgrade their drivers for their laptops, but that will be an ICE AGE in HELL before it happens :laughing: :tongue: :slight_frown: :wink: