Join now - be part of our community!

HELP ME TO DOWNGRADE TO XP FOR VGN-FZ18E

Vale_1983
Visitor

HELP ME TO DOWNGRADE TO XP FOR VGN-FZ18E

Dear all,

I need your help. I have a sony vaio VGN-FZ18E with W VISTA and I want absolutely to downgrade to XP. I tried to find the most appropriate drivers to let xp working, but any driver works on my notebook with XP. I also sent email to sony vaio customer care, but they said that they cannot do nothing, because vaio doesn't technically support the downgrade to XP. I don't think that it's true. There's someone who can concretely help me to downgrade to XP? I have to use some programs, but they are incompatible with vista and it is also very slow. Please, if you know how I can do it, will you inform me?

Thanks a lot,
Valentina

Cari tutti,

ho bisogno del vostro aiuto. Ho un sony vaio VGN-FZ18E con vista e voglio assoultamente passare a XP. Ho provato a trovare i driver più adatti perchè permettessero al vaio di funzionare con xp, ma non funziona nessun driver sul mio notebook con XP. Ho anche mandato un'email all'assistenza vaio,ma mi hanno risposto che non possono fare niente, perchè il mio notebook non supporta il passaggio a XP.Non credo che questo sia vero.C'è qualcuno che mi possa concretamente aiutare a passare ad XP?Devo usare dei programmi che sono incompatibili con vista ed è anche un sistema lentissimo.Per favore e sapete come posso risolvere il problema, mi potete informare?

Grazie mille,
Valentina

0 REPLIES 0