how to remove?

hey sweet vaio users !

tell me how to remove the stickers on my laptop... please :smileygrin:

40 REPLIES 40
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Jep

LOL, I have payed for this tiny piece of hardware 50¿. And the funny thing is, the design of this Logitech mouse, was copied really often.:smileycool:

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

tell me how to remove the stickers on my laptop... please :smileygrin:

The specifications come off easily. The stuff that says centrino and designed for Microsoft don't. Just don't use nail varnish remover for the residue.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I read somewhere that it's against the EULA to take off the Microsoft sticker on the front of a PC?

Crazy isn't it?

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

I read somewhere that it's against the EULA to take off the Microsoft sticker on the front of a PC? quote]

Is that why I have a nasty grubby sticky mark where the sticker was?

seb21__
Visitor

I read somewhere that it's against the EULA to take off the Microsoft sticker on the front of a PC?

Do you mean the sticker on backside or on the bottom of your VAIO?
Yep, that is true. Like the VAIO sticker with the product and seriel number.

But there is no problem to remove the rest, which you can see if you opens your laptop for example.

kee-lo_

Maybe it's just the bottom one, but I'm sure it was the same for the other one too.

The guy at the top of the road has made by JJR on his comps

seb21__
Visitor

LOL, then I have break the EULA.:smileygrin: There is no Sticker more, if I open my VAIO.

LOL, and for approx a year ago was a Suse Linux sticker on my VAIO.:smileylaugh:

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

No, the ones by the keyboard. Which make the machine less attractive. What's the point of a good looking machine if it is defaced by stickers? Or in my case, the residue of stickers.

kee-lo_

The stickers can protect the paintwork (yes it's painted, which is a shame as the older VAIOs were not)

seb21__
Visitor

Paintwork?

My VAIO isn't painted. The plastic is colored.
Damn, that underlined the "q a l i t y" of the newer VAIOs.:smileyfrustrated: :smileyd_oh: