Join now - be part of our community!

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

schouw
Visitor

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

I have my laptop for 10 months, it still falls out 10 times a day with "Driver not less or equal". I've first tried with this sit, no solution, now I have phoned Sony, no solutions. I am sick with this computer. If Sony is such a good firm they would offer me now a new laptop. My wife has an SUPERMARKET laptop for three years and has no problems at all.

64 REPLIES 64
schouw
Visitor

In this way of contacting the guarantee-time slips away.

schouw
Visitor

I can't find any e-mail address where I can tell my story.
I hope that I get any reply on the question-formular wich was sent to my case number

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

?

When I have problems, I use the e-support . And I get an answer after 24 hours.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Have you telephoned VAIO Link?

schouw
Visitor

Yes two times, but in the first place they didn't know about driver not less or equal.
- First I started the recovery dc (i did it at least five times)
- Then I installed my router ASUS 500wl, i started "googling", within half an hour the problems started again.
I should get an e-mail from vaio-link if the driver of the router is not good. It is purchased in a shop and works with my other laptop and normal computer.Why not with such an expensive notebook.

It's easier said then done using e-support, but my login-name was send to my work, but I want it now send to my lap-top, but that isn't possible, because my other e-mail address (I use at home) is not recgocnized. It was easier when you can fill in serial number and the e-mail address you want to contact with.

schouw
Visitor

Typing a message , my notebook falls out. It takes about ten minutes to get back to this site. With everything I do I must act quickly because every moment the notebook can fall out.
It is not relaxing computering

schouw
Visitor

After falling out again I can send an error report to microsoft. The answer Iget back was RAM memory faillure.
How can I check if the RAM is OK.

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

use this Link

but I have not try this program.
You need a bootableFloppy drive for this.

schouw
Visitor

This notebook doesn't have "that old feature, a floppy drive" !!!!!