Join now - be part of our community!

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

schouw
Visitor

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

I have my laptop for 10 months, it still falls out 10 times a day with "Driver not less or equal". I've first tried with this sit, no solution, now I have phoned Sony, no solutions. I am sick with this computer. If Sony is such a good firm they would offer me now a new laptop. My wife has an SUPERMARKET laptop for three years and has no problems at all.

64 REPLIES 64
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

excuse, I have try this program.

you can make a disk image too.

schouw
Visitor

Again falling out, I had typed a lot.
I already found that link some weeks ago, but I didn't had a floppy drive, I burnt it on a cd but that did.t help. Or I don't know how to go on.
That the problem with such errors, Me as a customer don't have so much knowledge that I can solve the problem,
I can make some thing of wood , I can paint, but computers is so much different, it can not be expected that as a user try and hope behind my notebook.
Is it not possible to connect all kinds of sensors on the computer and diagnose the errors???

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

You need to make a bootable CD with Nero or CDRWIN to get the best results.

schouw
Visitor

Going to this site the computer felt out again and I can start up again. whrrrr..I came untill download, then I saw something about 6 or seven the same lines ??????. That's where it stops for me, you must see me as a grandma who has difficulties with computers. I only want to use it for making live music (guitars, drums , singing)
video editing with my SONY PCR-330 !!!!!!! (It can be good my sony)
and googling (use Google)

schouw
Visitor

I started the link windows memory tester, i download the program I got wnst about 290 kb and then it stops with me I don't know how to go on. Why isn't it just simple. for example download and start application. Why does it always has to be so difficult.

seb21__
Visitor

I have maked it on a floppy drive. The tool works fine

You must make doubleclick on the downloaded file.
click : accept
then you two possibilities

1. make a bootable floppydisc
2. save CD image to disk

click 2. and save this on your cd-burner. Burn this. I hope this is correct.

seb21__
Visitor

Yes it is correct.

I get a warn message.(no cd-r in the drive)
to tool burn a bootable cd.

try this and boot from the cd.

schouw
Visitor

I have mtinst on a cd, but then. If I dubbleclick it comes with a license with accept, if i do, it asks save to disk, then I can get further.

schouw
Visitor

cannot open file for writing appears.

schouw
Visitor

SONY .......I WANT A GOOD WORKING NOTEBOOK