Join now - be part of our community!

I have a problem with my new battery

jaafar
Visitor

I have a problem with my new battery

Hello,

I just have bought my Sony PCG-K315S, but I have a problem with my new battery, it discharges very quickly . So I must to work on sector. I don't know if there is a problem of configuration or it would act of another technical problem...

If somebody could help me ..:smileyconfused:

33 REPLIES 33
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

When do you have bought this Labtop?

We here in germany have 2 weeks time to take it back and get a other one.

So when I buy a Labtop in a any store. I have two weeks to try out. Is the Labtop poor, so I take the it back and I get my money back.

But I have no experience with the rightsystem in France.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It's 30 days here

BTW Seb: it's laptop

seb21__
Visitor

BTW Seb: it's laptop

what?!

mmh, what sounds better "notebook" or "laptop"?

robpaxton
Explorer

Laptop is the olde worlde version of Notebook :laughing:

kee-lo_

Seb: because you were calling it labtop.

Notebook reminds me of that thing I write in.

seb21__
Visitor

excuse me, but I'm a little bit confused.

I have read in some PC Magazines "Notebook" and in other "Labtop".
And you said me it called Laptop.

but if I translate (translate this never it's useless) in to german, it's Notizbuch ( I agree that is not a Computer)

laptoplaptoplaptoplaptoplaptoplaptoplaptoplaptoplaptop

Eugenepang
Visitor

i think its call laptop. A computer that you can put on your lap?, just like desktop a computer you put on the desk.

used to call notebook.. but for me notebook is kinda small type of laptop.. eg 10in-14.1in screen size and laptop is 15in and above.. thats how i classified them hehehhehe

but notebook always misunderstood for those paper notebook where you write with a pen...

Eugenepang
Visitor

i think its call laptop. A computer that you can put on your lap?, just like desktop a computer you put on the desk.

used to call notebook.. but for me notebook is kinda small type of laptop.. eg 10in-14.1in screen size and laptop is 15in and above.. thats how i classified them hehehhehe

but notebook always misunderstood for those paper notebook where you write with a pen...

seb21__
Visitor

Yeah, Ok

but in germany it's uninteresting.

a paper notebook is here a Notizbuch

and a notebook is a notebook (for non english speaking peoples)

Jep, now I call it laptop:smileydevil:

robpaxton
Explorer

He he - the only problem with calling your Notebook a Laptop is that it implies that it has been designed for use on your lap. This isn't normally the case these days, they run too hot and usually have their fan inlets right where your leg goes :wink:

If your notebook is advertised as a laptop and subsequently cooks your testicles thus rendering you infertile then I suppose you could sue the manufacturer though :laughing: