Join now - be part of our community!

is anybody know about wireless card......help

APBC36
Visitor

is anybody know about wireless card......help

i got a (TRENDnet) wireless PCMCIA network card install to my laptop (VAIO PCG-K315M). after all the installation. i can see the access point display in my network list, but i just unable to connect to it, why? i have set anything as auto!
i try to turn off the firewall - don't work
my PC have same setting, and it work very well!
so can anyone help me out, please!!!:smileycry: :cry: :cry:

15 REPLIES 15
APBC36
Visitor

does it have more sent items than received?

sorry where is that. i can find it anywere in my computer:smileyconfused:

Akanksha
Visitor

start->connect to->show all connections

see the wireless connection? right click on that, check the status, if there are more sent items than received, then its ur router which needs configuring, the best way is to use the setup cd provided by the manufacturer.

If you dont see that, then where you can available wireless networks, right click it and repair the connection!

APBC36
Visitor

start->connect to->show all connections

see the wireless connection? right click on that, check the status, if there are more sent items than received, then its ur router which needs configuring, the best way is to use the setup cd provided by the manufacturer.

If you dont see that, then where you can available wireless networks, right click it and repair the connection!

my 'Status' is no viewable, even i try to repair the connection, doesn't help me. message pop up saying: contact the person who manages my net work.' .... ... ... i am that person:smileycry:

Akanksha
Visitor

Ok, uninstall the PCMCIA card and then unplug it!

Then, install the drivers from the manufacturer's CD and then when it asks insert the card, and go to show all available connections and select the one!
If this doesn't work, re-configure the router!

Twisted-Rizla
Visitor

Are you set up as the Administrator?

APBC36
Visitor

i reinstall everything, and it still don't work. i have enough with this wireless thing, i think i will go back to the cable, it was so much easy for me.

thank you very much for helping me.:smileygrin: