Join now - be part of our community!

Question about the VGP-CKP1 case

profile.country.de_DE.title
thwi
Visitor

Question about the VGP-CKP1 case

Hi,
can anybody who actually owns this case answer the following questions:
a) is it possible to connect a headphone to the pocket while it is in the case (which means: does the case have an opening for it?)
b) of what material is the case made of?
c) I suppose if you want to use the touch pad you have to take the Pocket out of the case completely?
Any help is appreciated. Cheers,
Thomas

4 REPLIES 4
constantine_jk
Visitor

a) is it possible to connect a headphone to the pocket while it is in the case (which means: does the case have an opening for it?)
b) of what material is the case made of?
c) I suppose if you want to use the touch pad you have to take the Pocket out of the case completely?

Hello,

I am not so sure which is the case you mean. I suppose it is the one that comes with the VP. In most shops that I asked, I was told that the VP doesn't come with a case, but in the Sony brochure it says that it does. Anyway, I was given one which was from Japan, but I don't remember the type.

The specific one writes Vaio at the front, it does have an opening for the headphones, it is plastic (it doesn't look bad at all though) and if youwant to use the pad, then you have to take it out.

I hope that helps

RubenBCN
Visitor

a) Yes.
b) Hum... not leather. Leather imitation? Quite resistant. Soft inside (good for the screen).
c) Yes. It covers de VP completely.

And no belt clip.

STORM
Visitor

I have one to sell if anyone was interested.
The price is 35$ shipping included.
I'm From Portugal,if anyone was interested please tell me.

Best Regards
STORM

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

LOL, I think we could need a place here. Where people could sell hear Sony Stuff.