Join now - be part of our community!

SZ1XP can't not connect with wireless

o2c
Visitor

SZ1XP can't not connect with wireless

Hi all,

i try to connect in wireless my network and other network, but the result is always the same, "impossible".

I have change the configuration, WEP, WPA and without protection, but it's always the same result, could not connect.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks,

o2c

8 REPLIES 8
edandersen
Visitor

I had the same problem.

For some reason, they stupidly set the default wireless setting to low power. This means I could not connect to anything.

If you go to Device Manager, you can set the Power setting off automatic - bung it onto maximum power and you are all set.

Domenico3go
Visitor

My SZ1XP/C work good in wireless, at my home and away also.
Sure the switch (from keyboard and monitor) are on? and the setup of wireless is not only bluetooth but ok for 2,4 GHz or 5 GHz?

o2c
Visitor

txs edandersen, i try this...

:wink:

o2c
Visitor

it's not that... :cry:
always the same message ="impossible to connect"....

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Go to device manager and uninstall your wireless card and reboot

o2c
Visitor

i have uninstall 3 time....

maybe an hardware problem ?

Goblinx
Visitor

1. Try disactivate the bluetooth, if you are in europe, only use the 2,4 Ghz connexion.

2. You've got to look at your wireless router for what key he use (or un use). (You should verify the router configuration too (internet acess), but i suppose he worked before...)

3. don't forget that the "key", (often WEP) contain 5 ascii caracters which that you set in your router (automatically generated or manually enter...)

The WEP ascii key look like this 65 45 23 A8 F5

If you don't use a key (it's dangerous!) , use an unsecured transfer mode...

Sorry for no more complete response and for my english but I'm hurry...
See you and good luck!!

Josh-2552
Visitor

make sure your WLAN swtich is on :tongue: