Join now - be part of our community!

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Psaila
Visitor

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Do Sony Sell A set of items that will allow me to still use my CLIE PEG-NR70V/E ...... ????

Well It happened ,

I Did what all my friends tell me to do ¿¿ GO Out They say , You See The Sights and Sounds Around My Area ,

Well I did last night , thought I go take a few pictures with my old faithful CLIE
I parked in the disabled parking Area of the place I went ,(Manchester ) A few young people where around and thought nothing of it at the time , I sat in the car on my own for mins , got My CLIE out of its Carry case so I could use it
Stored the Case In the rear of my car ( VW GOLF CAB) . And went to take a few picture of the New Building Around The QUAYS in Salford .

I returned to find my roof cut , and my Case gone..

All I have left is the CLIE , No bag , No head phone s and control ,No Bluetooth one power lead an my hot sync lead also .

I¿m lost as to where to start ,

I have read on this area that A disk could be as much as £50 to replace . What with that and the other bits I cant see myself affording them . Ant assistance would be gratefully received .

Please Don¿t Add I told You So ........................

I feel bad as it is .To replace my roof will cost Just under £1,000 to replace . No wonder I have my head in my hands .

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Sorry to hear that Raymond. I have got an original NR70V/E install disk here if you need it. If you do then mail Kee-Lo and ask him for my mail address, you can then send me a mailing address & I'll post it off to you.

Sorry I can't help with any of the other stuff.

I hope you don't let this incident stop you going out . . . .

kee-lo_

OMG thats DREADFUL!

Load of w&&kers!

Sure thing Rob, anything to help Raymond out.
I can't believe how low people are getting.

robpaxton
Explorer

Thanks Kee-Lo, I knew I could rely on you :wink:

kee-lo_

:laughing: :cool:

Akanksha
Visitor

pathetic b*st*rds!
cheer up, stuff happens, but look at the brighter side, if that's not possible then look at the funny side ( I am sure there will be one! :hugging: :slight_smile: ):smileyhappy:

kee-lo_

You think so?
I think it's ridiculous to take a case and destroy someone's car? And for what?

Akanksha
Visitor

well, I know its a nasty thing to happen to someone, but there has to be something good bout it or at least a funny side to it :slight_smile:
has to be :slight_smile:

robpaxton
Explorer

I know that I'd find it hard to see the funny side of this. They've stolen stuff that is of no use to them, and damaged a car in the process.

I remember the last time someone tried to steal my car, they caused over £1500 of damage and injured a friend who stopped the attempted theft, I still haven't seen the funny side five years later.

Akanksha
Visitor

i know people moan about 'not~looking~at~the~brighter~side', but funny side is easier, i thought! :slight_smile: