Join now - be part of our community!

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Psaila
Visitor

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Do Sony Sell A set of items that will allow me to still use my CLIE PEG-NR70V/E ...... ????

Well It happened ,

I Did what all my friends tell me to do ¿¿ GO Out They say , You See The Sights and Sounds Around My Area ,

Well I did last night , thought I go take a few pictures with my old faithful CLIE
I parked in the disabled parking Area of the place I went ,(Manchester ) A few young people where around and thought nothing of it at the time , I sat in the car on my own for mins , got My CLIE out of its Carry case so I could use it
Stored the Case In the rear of my car ( VW GOLF CAB) . And went to take a few picture of the New Building Around The QUAYS in Salford .

I returned to find my roof cut , and my Case gone..

All I have left is the CLIE , No bag , No head phone s and control ,No Bluetooth one power lead an my hot sync lead also .

I¿m lost as to where to start ,

I have read on this area that A disk could be as much as £50 to replace . What with that and the other bits I cant see myself affording them . Ant assistance would be gratefully received .

Please Don¿t Add I told You So ........................

I feel bad as it is .To replace my roof will cost Just under £1,000 to replace . No wonder I have my head in my hands .

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

But there isn't a funny side at all.

Akanksha
Visitor

think its about perception:smileyhappy:

robpaxton
Explorer

No it's not.

kee-lo_

Sorry Akanksha, I don't see the funny side at all.

(Sorry Raymond if I offend you)

You see Raymond is disabled, housebound if you will. Raymond needs his car to get around, otherwise he cannoy move. This vandalism hasn't just cost him a lot in repairs - but it has cost him his freedom, as he cannoy move far without it, unless he uses his powerwalker, which I think only goes around 5mph, so it aint going fast, so, if Raymond needs to get home quick to take his meds, it's impossible.

OK, so the software is no big deal, I can see this - as Rob has already offered him help, there's not a big problem - it's the fact that this crime has cost someone more than just his car, this is what sickens me about it all.

Sorry if I am coming across as a bit rude or jumpy or whatever you see it, but Raymond is part of the Club VAIO group, we look out for each other, and I hope his car can be repaired asap so he can carry on enjoying freedom.

Maybe you can shed some light on the good points?

I like to see both sides of the story.

Sorry again if I have oversteped my mark.

robpaxton
Explorer

I'm not sorry if I offend anyone . . . theft and/or malicious damage to personal property is not funny no matter who it happens to.

Psaila
Visitor

i know people moan about 'not~looking~at~the~brighter~side', but funny side is easier, i thought! :slight_smile:

Its so funny I¿m tears , .
but look at the brighter side,

The Insurance company advie that they did see a bright side to This , " They Did Not Take Your Car " that is the only lighter side I supose .

Ok I looked , I now have to find £250 excess to have my roof Patched , Should I wish to claim of my Insurance . The loss of my 4 year no claim bonus , would/will be devastating. Also the fear it will only happen again to my ¿Nine Year old Car ¿ .

But you seem to have found a fun side to the thread , God know how . SO I 'll take hart in your comments ,

Rob I dont know what to say Sir , Thanks for the offer of the disk , but i cant accept it Sir . But I thank you Rob really iI do,

kee-lo_

As I often think like a psychologist, I wonder why people think how they do, thats why I'd love to know whats the bright side of it, or what is perceved.

robpaxton
Explorer

I see no reason why you can't accept the disk.

I don't have an NR70V anymore, I do have the disk. It will cost me a postage stamp to send it and it's no use to me - in fact it's taking up space next to me on the armchair because I've already dug it out from the pile of disks I've got stashed upstairs.

Contact Kee-Lo & I'll send it.

Psaila
Visitor

I see no reason why you can't accept the disk.  

I don't have an NR70V anymore, I do have the disk. It will cost me a postage stamp to send it and it's no use to me - in fact it's taking up space next to me on the armchair because I've already dug it out from the pile of disks I've got stashed upstairs.

Contact Kee-Lo & I'll send it.

Bless You ROB ,

Kee-lo your words Are so kind . You are A GOOD MAN

Akanksha
Visitor

Ok, I will try and explain what I meant to say:
First of all, burglary/theft whatsoever is NOT meant to be funny. In fact it is a very disturbing experience for anyone, whoever it may be. And we will all agree that this makes us depressed.
But the way I look at it, for whatever reasons, It has happened and we cannot undo the past! So instead of feeling depressed, we must look at the lighter side of things, may be even funny side (if you find any, not necessarily all the time) to lighten your mood, which I find makes u think more logically in what has to be done to make up for the loss.

And all I was trying to say was 'Cheer up!' Everything will be OK! :slight_smile: They are pathetic losers and no good will come to them, whatsoever!