Join now - be part of our community!

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Psaila
Visitor

Thank you Sir , CLIE PEG-NR70V/E Software.

Do Sony Sell A set of items that will allow me to still use my CLIE PEG-NR70V/E ...... ????

Well It happened ,

I Did what all my friends tell me to do ¿¿ GO Out They say , You See The Sights and Sounds Around My Area ,

Well I did last night , thought I go take a few pictures with my old faithful CLIE
I parked in the disabled parking Area of the place I went ,(Manchester ) A few young people where around and thought nothing of it at the time , I sat in the car on my own for mins , got My CLIE out of its Carry case so I could use it
Stored the Case In the rear of my car ( VW GOLF CAB) . And went to take a few picture of the New Building Around The QUAYS in Salford .

I returned to find my roof cut , and my Case gone..

All I have left is the CLIE , No bag , No head phone s and control ,No Bluetooth one power lead an my hot sync lead also .

I¿m lost as to where to start ,

I have read on this area that A disk could be as much as £50 to replace . What with that and the other bits I cant see myself affording them . Ant assistance would be gratefully received .

Please Don¿t Add I told You So ........................

I feel bad as it is .To replace my roof will cost Just under £1,000 to replace . No wonder I have my head in my hands .

34 REPLIES 34
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Damn.....

Yeah nice one Rob, I salute you.

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Raymond I am scouring the internet for Clie accessories, and I have found these resources that may help, although they are not as good as getting your own stolen equipment back, they do seem compatible and cheap...

SuntekStores: Sony Clie PEG-NR70 Accessories

PDA DEN USA Sony Clie NV/NX/NR Accessories

I have tried Amazon.co.uk, Savastore.com, dabs.com, ebay.com, sonystyle.com, sonystyle.co.uk, google.com, google.co.uk, altavista.co.uk, lycos.co.uk, ebuyer.com, espares.com, and kelkoo.co.uk looking for Sony CLIE Headphones... I am not impressed that they are almost impossible to find:smileyfrustrated:

This is the best I can offer I'm afraid Raymond, its not ideal being in the USA overseas but it is quite cheap. IMPORTANT: Only three days left before this offer is removed.

I dont even know if a 3.5" jack plug will work with other headphones or if its 2.8" proprietary headphones with a minijack...

I'm sorry I can't help you more Raymond, and I realise that buying these accessories again is not really an option for you not to mention the added financial impact this would cause.

I hope this is in some way beneficial for you...:smileyhugs: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Psaila
Visitor

Many Thanks James . Reaaly Kind of you To Look On my behalf . Agian My Thanks Young Man .

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Nice one James..... :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Many Thanks James . Reaaly Kind of you To Look On my behalf . Agian My Thanks Young Man .

:hugging: You are welcome Raymond.:smileyhugs:

If this has been even marginally useful then I consider that a success.

Nice one James.....:smileygrin:  

Thanks mate!:smileygrin: :slight_smile: :wink: :cool: