beniamin_igas
Visitor

This search dosn't work!!!!

the search from this page don't work

i search from Recovery applications for my vaio VGN-N
and i can t find anything

and I have a real problem I don't have an Warranty / Insurance Contract Number

:devil: Shall I go at the store (media markt > http://www.mediamarkt.de/ <)to ask for it or i don t have one?????
no one give me such a pack and i can't find it in my vaio box :cry:

all my bests!

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

That sort of information should be in the box, so yes, contact the retailer.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

the search from this page don't work

Do you mean the search function on this forum..?

i search from Recovery applications for my vaio VGN-N
and i can t find anything

What are you trying to recover, if it's a pre-installed application see below.. :thinking:

To re-install applications go to Start > All Programs > Vaio Recovery Tool and click on Vaio Recovery utility.

Once the Vaio Recovery utility has loaded, click the options button and select Recovery Specific Applications that were pre-installed, click OK, then Yes and Yes again.

Select the application you wish to install and press install.

and I have a real problem I don't have an Warranty / Insurance Contract Number  

:devil: Shall I go at the store (media markt > http://www.mediamarkt.de/ <)to ask for it or i don t have one?????
no one give me such a pack and i can't find it in my vaio box :cry:

Did you buy a warranty pack for your Vaio, see examples here

beniamin_igas
Visitor

Yes the search on this page are 'out of duty'

and I need the install aplications for vaio recovery tool because I reinstall all my computer
(I don#t have a n recovery partition because I delete it)

Sugesstions:

1) I paid for my notebook more than 1200$(930€) in this price Sony COMP can put an recovery dvd in my box...

and

2) In my box There wasn't an Warranty / Insurance Contract Number

i understand from MR Kee-LO that I need to go for it at the retailer... and they will say that they don t know....so any suggestions... the box was sigilated... and inside wasn t any pack... :cry:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Yes the search on this page are 'out of duty'

and I need the install aplications for vaio recovery tool because I reinstall all my computer
(I don#t have a n recovery partition because I delete it)

Did you create a set of recovery disc's before you deleted the recovery partition..?

2) In my box There wasn't an Warranty / Insurance Contract Number

i understand from MR Kee-LO that I need to go for it at the retailer... and they will say that they don t know....so any suggestions... the box was sigilated... and inside wasn t any pack... :cry:

Your vaio normally only comes with a standard guarantee, if you want to extend this then you would buy a warranty..

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Is the extended warranty on your recept or invoice?

beniamin_igas
Visitor

I don't paid for an extended warranty

but I think that my vaio have an standard warranty ,

i have seen on site that all vaio product have an warranty who look like an envelop or somthing with an unic code_seriall

danke!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I don't paid for an extended warranty 

but I think that my vaio have an standard warranty ,

i have seen on site that all vaio product have an warranty who look like an envelop or somthing with an unic code_seriall

danke!

Your Vaio should have a standard guarantee, probably for 12 months, the serial number of your vaio and proof are purchase will be required if you make a claim..